Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto V - Yet Known Informations

2 posters

Go down

Grand Theft Auto V - Yet Known Informations Empty Grand Theft Auto V - Yet Known Informations

Post by TBOD The Reaper Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V - Yet Known Informations Gtav_logo_480x272

Trailer Analysis :
--> Yet known infos from trailer :
- it is modern age (this century)
- airplanes and helis are in again (I also noticed a zeppelin : http://imgs.sector.sk/files/novinky/2011-11-2-17-57-66//63845-5305401.jpg, in top right corner you can see it!)
- water scooter is in
- probably the game will contain dogs (yes, you read right -> DOGS) - based on very first scene in trailer
- as Rockstar said -> "Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.
A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California. "
-> so the game will be huge and when I say huge I mean HUGE, big open areas, beaches, awesome mountains and countryside!
- some of minigames -> minigolf and probably hill climbing
- houses will be able to buy
- car tuning is back!, and with that also you can "decorate" your character with things like piercings, also you can workout and improve your muscles
- the character in trailer really takes after Tommy Vercetti from Vice City, in his old version, as he also in trailer says : "I wanted to retire, from the work, I was doing....you know.., from that...that line of work.., being good guy for once, a family man" -> from his words we can figure out, that he had some bad past, something illegal, and now he wants to leave that work, start a new life, with his family, also as he says "I bought a big house..", so he is rich also.
- in one scene there is a black guy, which can be CJ, trying to escape the police, so probably in storyline we can expect some character changing..
- about the release date.. in one scene there is a sidewalk, where is written 2405, people started to think that 24.5. is a release date, but as you can see here -> http://gta.cz/data/gta4/_novinky/2010/img/gsdegta5.png, it is some online shop with V pre-order, where they write a release date 15.1. 2012, so for now only R* knows the real release date and keeps in secret
- R* has annouced that they're still hard working on the game 24/7 -> a second official message from R*, that V is in progress, and they've also said, that V will be biggest, most ambitious and hardest to produce game, that R* had ever made!
- officially annouced information by R* --> GTA V will be NOT in whole San Andreas, but in Los Santos only ! , the game is located in South California.
- game is based on actual world situation -> the financial crisis will also occur here
- R* has promised few months ago, that this time, they'll not convert upcoming GTA from consoles to PC -> that means less buggy game

- in general : R* promises whole new direction in open-world freedom, and many many possibilities in game!
TBOD The Reaper
TBOD The Reaper
The Dangerous

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxFireWater85xX

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V - Yet Known Informations Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V - Yet Known Informations

Post by TBOD The Deadly Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:16 am

Awesome graph this games haz.. i like it , Colour correction is also perfect! i love the Car tunning and Decorating the character! i love the realstic games , like having a family ,, wife , ,sex ,,, Baby ,,,etc,, anyways , the end will be like Red Dead Redemption , this character will die in the end of the story as i heard... still need it that bad Very Happy
TBOD The Deadly
TBOD The Deadly
The Skilled One

https://www.youtube.com/user/mrpopcup

Back to top Go down